Skip to main content

Thank you for visiting our Contra Costa County Rental Assistance page.

By county request, we have temporarily suspended our current Rent Help program.
We are now referring all tenants and landlords to the state program.

The state's program has the advantage of paying a full 80% of past due rents starting from April 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021. The tenant is NOT responsible for the remaining 20% IF the landlord agrees to waive the 20%.

Once the state funds have been expended, we will re-open our Rent Help program.

Please click here if you are a TENANT seeking rental assistance.

Please click HERE if you are a LANDLORD and want to take advantage of the state's program.


For additional information, please see: "California's COVID-19 Rent Relief Act"