Thank you for visiting our Solano County Rental Assistance registration page.
You will receive an email within 24 hours acknowledging receipt of your application.
If you meet the basic criteria required by our funders, we will contact you via email with your application status and next steps within 5 business days.
Please be understanding if there is a slight delay as we are receiving a large number of requests. We will respond to you as quickly as we can and there is no need to submit your information again.
Due to funding restrictions, not all households are eligible for rental assistance.
- The registrant must reside in the Solano County
- The registrant or a household member must have suffered a loss of income or financial hardship due to COVID-19
- The registrant must be able to demonstrate the change in income due to COVID-19 with supporting documents
- Driver’s license for adults - we can accept paper documentation given after passing test, renewed license for elderly or applicable documentation AND
- Social Security cards for everyone in the household (optional), a picture ID OR
- Most recent tax returns, social security office letter stating card has been requested.
- For minors: Birth certificate, or immunization records from the school.
Proof of Crisis:
- Documentation showing how COVID-19 impacted income.
- Examples are: letter from employer, letter from child’s school regarding a shutdown, pay stubs etc. We cannot accept a written statement from applicant/s as proof of crisis.
- Last full month of most recent paycheck stub for all applicants.
- Other- unemployment awards letter, child support, etc.
- Lease agreement.
- Rent due notice, current ledger, or notification from the landlord with the total amount currently owed.
Please complete the information below.
All fields below are required.